SA-ITHUTE take a pleasure to introduce to you one of the premier initiatives in the country the Sponsorship and Fundraising Master Class Incubator Program an initiative aimed to awaken the Funding Mastery for Non Profits organizations and social enterprise organizations.
Positivity is bubbling up in the South African Funding sector! The winds of political change have brought about a new wave of financial optimism. Our new president and cabinet are determined to see financial growth for the country, and the return of investors’ confidence in all sectors, including funding and sponsorship.
THIS MEANS THAT 2018 WILL BE A VERY GOOD YEAR FOR NGOS AND NPOS, NPCS IN THE COUNTRY, AND THE PERFECT TIME TO PURSUE FUNDING.
Then it is time to Awaken Your Financial Genius!
Daniel is South Africa’s leading expert on Digital and ICT Integration. He has been running highly profitable initiatives on Digital and ICT since 2015 and has mastered the art of digital and ICT business! He is a practical, social entrepreneur he is driven by his innovation, research and his disruption strategies to help SME’S and Entrepreneurs in South Africa.
– Grow and develop your existing sponsorship and Fundraising knowledge and skills.
– Develop a mind-set for funding by mixing the right circles
– How to generate a passive sponsorship income using the digital and Technology mastery.
– Where to Find hidden sponsorship opportunities
– Build and grow the network of contacts to give you a head start
– Learn in a positive and supportive environment surrounded by people who have” been there and done that” and can help you avoid pitfalls.
– Stay up to date with changes in the market and legislation that could affect your portfolio in sponsorship portfolio.
– The 6 step fundraising cycle that can be taught to anyone that you hire to encourage and maintain regular funding growth.
– The little known secret that highly successful business owners like Robert Kiyosaki use to build their championship teams.
– The 6 Critical Business Skills that you need to master in order to empower yourself and your team to survive in this economic climate.
– Deputy/Assistant Principals
– Heads of Curriculum
– Heads of e-learning
– Senior/Head Teachers
– IT Coordinators and Integrators
– Education Financial Consultants
– Finance Directors
– Operations Managers
– Administration Managers
– Business Systems Managers
Fill in the application Form to secure your place for the Sponsorship and Fundraising Mastery Program opportunity.